Fort Gibson, OK Attorney

Lawyer for Fort Gibson Residents

Fort Gibson, OK AttorneyIf you are a Fort Gibson, Oklahoma resident in need of legal representation in a divorce, paternity action, estate or probate matter, criminal case, or civil suit, more than likely your court matter will be heard in Muskogee County District Court or Cherokee County District Court. Attorney, Paul J. Sowinski of the Wirth Law Office – Muskogee is located behind the Muskogee Courthouse and represents Fort Gibson clientele.

If you need representation in Muskogee County District Court, call the Muskogee County attorney at the Wirth Law Office – Muskogee, Paul J. Sowinski, at (918) 913-0725.

Free Consultation

For a free consultation with a Fort Gibson, Oklahoma lawyer call the Wirth Law Office – Muskogee at (918) 913-0725 (or toll free at (888) Wirth-Law). Or, as always, you may enter a legal question in the form at the top right of this page. When you need a Muskogee attorney dial (918) 913-0725.

"Make law easy!"