Muskogee Lawyer BlogWhat Do You Do When Someone Is Not Following the Terms of the Contract That You Both Agreed To?

Have Your Evidence Together

Video Transcribed: What do you do when someone is not following the terms of the contract that you both agreed to? Hi, I’m Eric Strocen, an attorney in Muskogee. And what we’re talking about today is the violation of contract terms.

attorney in MuskogeeIt’s very important that you can be specific when you’re bringing one of these cases as to what terms were violated and how they were. The first thing you must do is make sure you have your evidence together.

Another thing about Oklahoma that many people don’t know is that Oklahoma does give credence to oral contracts.

However, it is harder to prove the formation of an oral contract in court. There’s a reason it’s on the books, though.

Not every case we can produce the writing, and Oklahoma wants to make sure that people who deserve justice and breach contract actions can get it through the ability to prove, hey, we had an oral contract.

If you have a contract issue needing a fierce litigator, please contact me, the Muskogee family law attorney at

"Make law easy!"