Muskogee Lawyer BlogWhat Do You Do When a Tenant Is Destroying Your Property and You Need Help Now?

The Landlord-Tenant Act Allows Relief to Protect Your Property

Video Transcribed: What do you do when a tenant destroys your property, and you need help now? Hi, I’m Eric Strocen, a Muskogee attorney with the Wirth Law Offices, and I’m here to talk to you today about this important topic.

attorney in MuskogeeNormally, notice requirements are under the Landlord-Tenant Act, depending on your lease agreement with the tenant. Now in real life, what that looks like varies all over the place.

Sometimes there’s a verbal agreement, and sometimes, things have passed over from someone who passed away.

It can get complicated, but when somebody on your property is destroying it, the Landlord-Tenant Act allows immediate relief to protect your property from irreparable harm.

If you need assistance with an eviction matter, please contact me, the Muskogee lawyer online at, and let’s see if we can step in and help you protect your property.

"Make law easy!"